ANYONE KNOW ANY CATERING SERVICE IN JEDDAH?

Hi Guys!

Good day!

Anyone here knows any caterer that is willing to cater for a company cafeteria here in jeddah? our company is located NEAR KHULAIS.

For details please drop me a PM or comment or email me @ [email protected]

Thanks in advance guys..

anyone???

UP PLEASE.. :)

ralph-HRD-Dude wrote:

Hi Guys!

Good day!

Anyone here knows any caterer that is willing to cater for a company cafeteria here in jeddah? our company is located NEAR KHULAIS.

For details please drop me a PM or comment or email me @ [email protected]

Thanks in advance guys..

There is a famous company called (AlGosaibi), although it is very expensive (It provides Traditional and Mediterranean cuisine). If you were looking for a small and simple South Eastern Asian services, there is a local restaurant called Asia on Sari Road (Just Paste in Google Map 21.580328,39.160531 - Next to Marhaba Supermarket).

Their phone number is 012 6828525

Also there is a decently priced lebanese restaurant called Al-Wazan (previously known as Fakiht Lebnan).

الوزان
Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz St, Al Faisaliyah, Jeddah 23441, Saudi Arabia

It is on the other side (approximately) of IKEA.
I know they prepare for parties, but I don't know if they provide catering contracts...
Their phone number is 012-660 8909

All the Best,

Nice , thanks sir, i will contact them asap!

Keep it coming guys , please.

UP Guys! :)

Best catering company in Saudi Arabia that provides catering services to many companies and schools is Saudia Catering, the catering arm of Saudi Airlines.  Great food (not like the airline food), and very cheaply priced as well.  I ate it for 2 years and was very happy with it.

Do you happen to have any contact no. with them sir/maam, i would appreciate it.. :)

Sorry, I don't.  Contact them directly: saudiacatering.com/e

And as you know, nothing happens through phone or email in this country, so best go visit them.

[Moderated : No free adverts on the forum please ]