Investor Visa, Professional visa, Artist visas

Dear All,

What is the criteria for Below Mention visa category? for someone who is not living in mexico and never been there an want to move to Mexico..

1- Professional Visa

What are the eligibility requirement for this visa is this an immigrant visa?

2- Artist Visa

What are the requirement for this visa? Who can be eligible? Can someone elaborate the broader meaning of artist? It can be a print media artist or they are talking about actors? Is this an immigrant visa?

3- Investor Visa

What are the requirement for this and eligibility criteria? How much minimum investment we have to do? whatever minimum investment we need to do it physically or we need to show this money and can start business with any limit of money?? what is the minimum cash we need for this visa??

This is an immigrant visa??

Is Mexico a safe country to live in? Only spanish is the major Language or English also widely speaking there??

Waiting reply

Mexican Embassy in UAE is the best source for your immigration questions.

Mexico is safe and Spanish is the language although many indigenous languages are spoken.

joaquinx wrote:

Mexico is safe and Spanish is the language although many indigenous languages are spoken.

Dear joaquinx,

Thanks for ur reply... I am only able to see visit visa and business visa options!!! in the website

Did you get an answer re: professional visa.  I am a Chiropractor and thinking of moving to Mexico next year.

ODAN wrote:
joaquinx wrote:

Dear joaquinx,

Thanks for ur reply... I am only able to see visit visa and business visa options!!! in the website

Artist visas are short term visas. For example, a touring musician who stays in the country for a few weeks and can earn money. It is not an immigration visa. The Mexican consulate is the place to start the application for a permanent visa.

cid5775 wrote:

Did you get an answer re: professional visa.  I am a Chiropractor and thinking of moving to Mexico next year.

Hi cid... I am still waiting satisfactory answer!!