Looking for Salsa partner

Hi

I like very much course of Salsa but my husband is not interested in this dance.  Should someone be interested, please let me know.

Kind regards

Brinda

Hi, I am sure they do free Salsa classes on Tuesday evenings at Big Willy's in Tamarin, and plenty of people go and the girls all manage to get partners, in fact the partners change on each dance taught, so good as dancing with different people.

I am in the UK at the moment on holiday but if I recall the time the class starts is 7.30, you could always ring Big Willys and check.

Good luck

Hi Brinda
I am in the uk at the moment and coming over in January for a few months. I would also love to go salsa dancing. I could also do with making new friends. So please let me know if you have started the classes and how they are going.

Kam

Hi Kam

Please to hear from you.

I have started the course since some months now and is really very interesting.  you can contact me should you be still interested when you are in Mauritius.

Kind regards

Brinda

Dear Brinda,

Thank you so much for your email.

Where are the salsa classes - by this I mean what area.

Lets exchange numbers when before I come to mauritius.

Regards

Kam

Hi Kam

The Salsa Course is in Ebene, Rose Hill.
Regards
Brinda

Hi Brenda,

You are a star! I will call you when I am in Mauritius.

Take care

Kam

Hi i am now in Mauritius and would love to meet up for salsa, please send me your number.

Regards,

Kam

Hello Brinda,
We have exchanges a couple of messages last year but never had an opportunity to meet for a dance.
I am now back and would like to discover the salsa in Mauritius.
Can you help?
Thanks and Regards,
Rechad

Hi,

Have you started the salsa course?

I am coming over in December and wld love to take some classes.

Regards,

Kam

Hello Kam,
I started a Kizomba course last Sunday but it was really a mixed group; beginners and people who know the basic steps already. So the teacher has decided to split the class next Sunday - will report back if you are interested.

I have yet to start the Salsa couse but I have found out that there are a few venues where you can dance Salsa.

I shall find out more about the Salsa classes and let you know,

Cheers,
Chad

Dear Chad,

Yes please, do let me know.

Thanks

Kam

Hello Kam,
Happy New Year!
I do not know whether you are still in Mauritius ... just to let you know that there will be a
★★ Uforia Noche Latina ★★
Saturday, January 10 startin at  7:00pm  at Atmospheres in Ebène.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
Chad

Hi Chad,

Yes thank u for letting me know.

I am going to be there tonite.

R u going too?

Regards,

Kam

What about Sega classes in Mauritius ???

Oh wow, wish I had joined this site earlier. I wonder when the next one is on in Ebene. I live and work in that area. Keen to learn!

At  Atmospheres in Ebène, usually on the first Saturday night of the month.

On Thursday nights, ther is a group that meet to dance to latino music.

Cheers,
Chad

what about Kizomba??

Yes, Kizomba songs are also played.

Have a look at the following:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Salsa-So … 4664486584

hi. Since this Thursday is a public holiday,   i will be going for salsa next Thursday at 18h30 at Executive RoseHill.  Will you join.

Hello.
Is it a party or a dance class?
I know that on Thursdays there is  a Kizomba class at the Executive Gyn in RoseHill. 
Cheers,
Chad

it is a dance class.  After the session, you can practice at Atmosphere with the same tutor

As far as I know, the dance class for this Thursday has been cancelled.

This is what i wrote above. This Thursday being a public holiday, there will no class.

I have read your messages again ... I must have missed something.

I am sure we shall  dance together soon  :-)

Here is my email address:
[email protected]

Enjoy your day
Chad.