Making new friends

Hey guys,

I'm new in Dalian and in I'm living in the development zone (开发区/kaifaqu) and I will stay here for the next 6 months. At the moment I am working as an intern at VW. Since I am half German and half Chinese(Taiwanese) I speak both languages and English fluently. I would really like to meet some new people here.  Since I am still a student it would be great for me to get in touch with some dalian students. I am pretty much interested in the everyday life of students in China.

If you are interested in making a German friend then feel free to contact me.

:) A Dalian local studying engineering at Dalian University of Technology. I can speak Chinese and English **fluently**(I hope so) I also used to spend a lot of time in learning German, but what left in my mind equals NIL.
Willing to meet up.:rolleyes:

Hey Devon, yeah it would be great to meat you ! Do you live in 开发区? If yes then we can have dinner together these days...
Just pm me your mobile nr and we arrange something.

best regards

basti

So I did pm you,please check it out.:)

hi,
This is Gloria from Dalian University of Technology too, right now i'm doing my internship in Intel in Kai Fa Qu. I‘m student but i'm near graduation haha if you don't mind I'd like to make friends with you :)
Gloria