Got a teaching position in Riyadh-Jazan International School

hello. i got a teaching position in Riyadh-Jazan International School. I will be flying there soon, right after my seminars here in the Philippines. I hope you give me some information that I need to know while I stay there. Thank you very much.

Hi quicoocale,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Riyadh Forum for better interaction :)

Feel free to post and ask your questions regarding the information you are seeking, so as we can give you better guidance please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Hi all today a good birtish islamic school offered me job on salary 3500 sr well m here with my husband and a daughter it's first job here m MBA from England what you guys think of my offer they didn't mentioned about medical insurance just concession for my daughter 30 percent no transport even is it ok ? coz it's a only school where I applied only will they will give me medical as I entitled plz guide
Thanks

No no no! 3500 is veryyyy less! I know teachers who are earning more than 15000 you need to demand more or look elsewhere

u r right

i have some details about schools that offers high salary in khobar and Dammam.
you can send me ur email where i can send you details
[email protected]

Hi y'all.  Any information about a school where i can teach, not necessarily a big school(primary schools). I got to saudi Arabia a month ago, I'm bored staying at home. I don't really care much about the salary, I just want to keep myself busy. I am really good at teaching, home schooling my son. I will appreciate the response.  Tnx