I am coming Lithuania very soon with my family

Dear Grand Baie,

Greetings!
      Sir, I am coming Lithuania very soon with my family. Can you search for me a reasonable rental flat. I know nothing about Lithuania except Vilnius. Hence I need your help about many other things now. Please except my friendship proposal firstly.

1. Which city will be best there for me, holding a nice job and business opportunity, means which is the most business developing city there.
      2. Please manage for me two bedroom flat in reasonable rental price. Actually I want to live in Vilnius, and I have listened about Vilnius that it is a very expensive city,  hence flat should be in old city area. Or you choose yourself.
      3. I have two kids 9yrs and 12yrs also. Please tell me about a nice English Medium school, Admission time, Opening time (month)too.
       "Conclusion is that please manage for me a 2 bedroom flat at Vilnius nearer by nice English Schools with economic rent price, as soon as possible "

"One more thing, please send me you cell phone no. and Address too"

I am Aashutosh from India I want to hold a job in Vilnius Lithania. I want to know Is it true that being an Indian (outer)I can not get any job in Lithuania and I have had only business visa option. If it is true then tell me why so?
             If I know English Language, is it not enough for holding a job? or without knowing Lithuanian language I can't get any job. After some time definitely I will also speak this language fluently. but please clear it "Can I get any job according to my eligibility" in Lithuania?

Hi Aashutosh Tripathi,

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Lithuania forum as you were off topic on the previous discussion.

For your accommodation search, you may want to post an advert in the Housing in Lithuania section.

Hope you will get answers to your questions soon.

Wish you good luck,
Christine
Expat.com team