Animal shelters, saving street kittens, etc.... ANTALYA

Hi everyone!

I wonder if any of u has experience with animal shelters in Antalya. I took my cat from the street 3 month ago. It was the ugliest cat u can imagine. Now she is a beatiful lady. We adopted another kitten about 5 days ago. It's as ugly as the other was but I know it will get better.

The sad story starts here coz I can't give home to more cats but I've saved yesterday a lovely (not ugly), 4 weeks old kitten. It was in the street where not too many ppl pass by. It was a bit shy but with some trick I could pick her up. Since then I couldn't do anything because of his love. Always sitting in my lap, purring. I try to find a home for him but if I can't I have to give him to a shelter or some animal saving organization (that I don't know in Antalya).
My husband likes the cats but we are not in too easy circumstances, so we can't take three.

Does anyone know a shelter or someone who would take this little, handsome boy? House-trained, always goes to the cat toilet. And after some time, he will be a self-confident macho.

The winter is coming and it is the loveliest way to warm ur legs!

Hi Marie,

There is a house for street cats and dogs here. If you passby going to airport near Ermenek there is a Hayvanlar Shelter there. But I forgot the name of it. I saw it 2 months ago in the street advertising board and its government project and free.

Hi Marielorie,

Please feel free to go through the Animals in Antalya section, this might be helpful. This might surely help. Thank you! ;)

Regards,

David.