Flat or villa share in Tripoli

Hi all,

I've just moved to Tripoli, and looking to share a flat/villa in an expat village or around town.

Work will be paying me directly, so I'm able to pay cash each month.

Hoping to move into an established place. You might know someone leaving the country which could be ideal..

Any thoughts or leads?

Apparently there may be a bulletin board at '8-club' in Regatta camp - not sure where this is (and doubt this club serves alcohol, lol)

Open to any suggestions too

Many thanks!

Hi willis80! Try the Libya classifieds > accommodation section.

Good luck
Christine

willis80 wrote:

Hi all,

I've just moved to Tripoli, and looking to share a flat/villa in an expat village or around town.

Work will be paying me directly, so I'm able to pay cash each month.

Hoping to move into an established place. You might know someone leaving the country which could be ideal..

Any thoughts or leads?

Apparently there may be a bulletin board at '8-club' in Regatta camp - not sure where this is (and doubt this club serves alcohol, lol)

Open to any suggestions too

Many thanks!

...good luck mate : ) i wish i could be of help but it's a tough one, try relaying on word of mouth etc. or the classifieds... if you were a chick it would take seconds ; )

Hahaha, been there before - its not always glamour and fun, but no doubt it can be!..

I've made some contacts actually, and found a few nice villas in Janzour / new Serraj.

Anyone reading this who may be interested, feel free to get in touch

cheers
Will