JUST ARRIVAL DALAT

Yesterday, I flied from Pakse to Hochiminh, but Laos Airlines cancelled flight, so I had to flied from Pakse to Siemriep then continue from Siemriep to Hochiminh. After then, I took Thanh Buoi Sleeping Bus to Dalat. I reached Dalat 5.30 am this morning.

Say hello and nice weekend to all expatriates in Dalat now. Who are free for drinking coffee with me now?

Puzz me. My phone number: +84.93.6613.877

So your back. My GF and I will be coming up to Dalat on Nov 5-10 to check it out as a place to live.
Do you know where we might start looking for a house or quite nice apartment to lease long term?
We will be staying at a hotel there while on this trip. We plan on moving to Dalat permanently after the TET holiday. Will be making about 3 trips up there until that time. Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Good afternoon bta87,

I only have short time in Dalat because I am not coming back for living. Because some little change in my schedule. I will come back Dalat for living in next year (After April, 2014).

What are you doing in Dalat after moving here? Teaching English or Working as Freelance or opening a shop, a tourism agent...? I ask that because I want to advice you where you should to live in Dalat depend on your working (Although Dalat city center is small if compare with Hochiminh or Hanoi).