Travel agents

Hi, I would appreciate any personal recommendations for Travel Agencies so we can arrange trips to Rome, Spain and other locations from Malta......please? :) Maybe some Mediterranean cruises too.
Thank you.

Mum and dad would say Hamilton Travel, as they know him. It's a big company but reputation wise I don't know. There is also ROC, they do alot of cruises and package deals, again, I don't know how good they are?

coxf0001 wrote:

Mum and dad would say Hamilton Travel, as they know him. It's a big company but reputation wise I don't know. There is also ROC, they do alot of cruises and package deals, again, I don't know how good they are?

:thanks:

One thing you have to watch out for Mick is when looking at the prices be careful as the 'small print' usually quotes for minimum of three people.............what is that all about eh?

Good Luck though mate.........might be asking sis-in-law how she books her hols (but she does have kids).

Cheers

Mike

Thanks, looking at booking for four at the moment. Fulfilling a promise I made a while back :-)

Try Mark Galea at Globalair in Sliema - 21313810/1443 or [email protected]. Although he couldn't help us, as his hands were tied, he was always in contact. He was highly recommended to us.

Thank you!!

ROCS rocks :D

Thanks all got what I need to plan for next year.