Housing details

Hi All,

I have been seeing Expat.com and all the topics are extensive and I am able to understand many things about Bahrain, just by reading the topics and replies posted here.
We (me and my husband) are basically from India and are planning to move to Bahrain in next few months. I need to know the following:
1. is Busaiteen a good and safe residential area to live ?
2. how long does it take to travel from Busaiteen to King Hamad Hospital everyday, as his job is going to be placed there?
3. Or any other area which will be good and also easy with less traffic to travel everyday for the job? (we also wanted our house in quiet and calm area).

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi mina.mina

Good to hear of your proposed move to Bahrain.

King Hamad Hospital is in Busaiteen. Most people who work in King Hamad Hospital live in apartments nearby.  It is a perfectly safe place to live, as are most places in Bahrain.

Living in Busaiteen is convenient at least until you get your driving license and car sorted out. Other nearby areas to think of will be Diplomatic area, Juffair, Muharraq and Amwaj. 

Let us know if you have more questions.

Thanks thanks sooo much for your kind reply.

Actually I had lot of apprehensions on going to Bahrain, though my husband was very interested. But after going through the Expat.com, I got a fair idea about the place and the people. Now I am really looking forward to coming to Bahrain. Thank you so much for the reply.
kind regards
Mina.

You will fall in love with the place once you get here. :)

Let us know if you have any questions or things that worry you about Bahrain.

Best wishes!

King Hamad hospital is situated in Busaiteen itself. depends on hw far ur from d entrance f d busiteen, as d hosp is the starting point .

mohamz wrote:

King Hamad hospital is situated in Busaiteen itself. depends on hw far ur from d entrance f d busiteen, as d hosp is the starting point .

Thank you for your first post on the forum and welcome.

Due to all the different nationalities on here could I please ask you not to use text speak or abbreviations as it makes it very hard for people to understand. I'm English yet I found what you wrote difficult.