Expat lady needs help

Hello everyone,

A dear friend of mine married an Egyptian man a couple years ago. She is in a bad situation. He threw her out of the house but will not divorce her. She is living on her own and her husband is not helping her with any financial support. She has no furnishing for her apartment. If anyone has anything at all for sale for a cheap price please pm me keyword cheap price please no merchants trying to make a buck

Thank you!

We can accommodate her for sometime till she sorts her life. but we live in Alex.

how come he threw her out and will not divorce her?

IT HAPPENS, AND SOMETIMES SHE RUNS.!
C'EST LA VIE.

we can host her .we r in Alexandria

If she needs a help from Rehab(accommodation)for a while,with all my pleasure,in the limit of my possibilities

Hi cheach...i would like to ask you if that expat lady is a filipina?please we want to know if she is because a lot of my friends filipino wanted to help her.thank you very much.if ever she is a filipina please send me a private message with her contact information.

Hello,
I appreciat that you trying to help others so , I have a blanket and clothes if it will help ?
I will ask my friends if the can help .
she can gonto the police and make a lawsuit and they will bring him maybe she should judge him .
am heba by theway
thanks

actually most of us want to help, but we are all waiting for any reply from (cheach)

hello. hope to know u more. skype: bebo.egypt2

Hi beboegypt,

Maybe you can tell us more about yourself? Are you here to help someone?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team