Canadian needs advice re- Dubai

Hi - I'm a teacher from Ontario and I hope to find work and move to Dubai in Sept.
I'd REALLY appreciate a conversation with a teacher who has already made the move. I have many questions to ask. Thanks.
Email me directly at            [email protected]

Hello Ted connor? I can help u to come here Dubai,

Hi Ted Connor,

Welcome on the Dubai forum ! :)
I really think that it would be better that the members exchange their experiences with you here on the forum, rather than by mail.

Do note that other members are here also to benefit from this exchange of information. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi friend

NURSERY TEACHER Required immediately for The Apple Nursery in Dubai Ideal candidate should have B.Ed. or Bachelor's degree and Montessori-trained, with minimum 2 years of experience and good communication skills. Candidates staying in Karama, Satwa and Bur Dubai will be preferred. Interested candidates may apply to:

123malik wrote:

Hi friend

NURSERY TEACHER Required immediately for The Apple Nursery in Dubai Ideal candidate should have B.Ed. or Bachelor's degree and Montessori-trained, with minimum 2 years of experience and good communication skills. Candidates staying in Karama, Satwa and Bur Dubai will be preferred. Interested candidates may apply to:

Im sure he's not looking for 'job adverts'..

saud1979

sure i am not looking job i am just helping people who is looking job