Marriage in a foreign country?

Im (unfortunately) an Iraqi national residing in Japan. Im trying to get married to my Filipina fiance who is currently residing in her country. The problem is that neither the Philippines allows Iraqis to enter, nor Japan allows Filipinas to enter! Im trying to at least have a civil marriage so that we can make spouse visas to each other. Thats why, we decided to meet in Malaysia since both of us can go there without a visa. But after asking about laws in Malaysia, they dont allow visitors to get married there. You should be a resident to get married.
What am I supposed to do?

Iraqis are almost not allowed to go to any country

I did and they said that I just need to buy tickets and enter!
I called embassy of Philippines in Japan, they told me that there is no way an Iraqi can go to the Philippines, with or without visa. And that they would never take visa applications from Iraqis.
Oh and I forgot to tell you, embassy of the Philippines in Iraq kept on asking me for documents, certificates, guarantees, interviews, bookings, etc... with a combined total cost of 800$, and at the end, they just refused to take the documents!
The same exact story happened to me last year in Thailand....

who said filipinos arent allowed to enter japan?my relative has been therein japan and she is filipina.

http://www.buhaykorea.com/2013/06/27/ja … filipinos/

They're not literally not allowed to be there on a visit visa
It's just that the requirements are too hard to fulfill

cant be that hard as the airlines in phils offer flights to japan   ,wouldnt be much point if they didnt have anyone to buy the tickets