Does anyone actually respond to posts or notes on this site????

I have sent a couple messages to people and posted a question, without any responses from anyone, but I see people have  taken the time to view them. Is it too American of me to expect a response??

Can we make this site actually useful? It has a lot of potential....whats up?

I second your questioning. It seems that many people are on this site but there is no meeting point.

The weirdest part is that it shows how many people have looked at the notes- so there is definitely activity on here, or at least lookers :)

Is not too American to expect an answer, I am from Europe and we work the same, but I understand that some times people are lazy, me too.

I am flying to Namibia at least once per a year, last sseptember I "tied the knot" there.

I recommed you Wolwedans, take at least a couple of days for enjoying the place, the views and the brais (the wonderful BBQ)

The best way to move is by plane, the small 210 are perfect, but expensive of course, because you have to pay the petrol (no so cheap like in USA) and the pilot, I tried skeleton coast safaris, a business run by 4 brothers, all of the pilots, they offer you an amazing tour all incluided.

You can also try the logdes of wilderness safaris, top quality like Wolwedans.

If you have time in Windhoek dont miss Joes Beer House place, is a very funny restaurant (my favourite the zebra steak, just delicious) and Luigi and the Fish, nice places, good food and an average service (people in Namibia are extremely polite, but dont expect the best service of your life)

Things to buy, craft, stones (I mean good ones ;) ) leather and skin.

Well I am not an expert but I was there last september, and this is what I remember.

Dont be shy and ask whatever you need :)

Hi, I'm Hilda, from Paris,
Sorry for my english level... :-)
I'm 39 years old, I would like to go to Namibia in september 2010. I do not know that Country, but I would like to stay there for a few weeks... Somebody can help me ?
Thanks and see you soon.
Hilda

Hi hilda75,

maybe you should start a new discussion ?

Did you ever get your questions answered?