In HKG on the 12 and 13 Oct - looking for company and insiders tips

Hi, I have a stop over in HKG in between business trips and would like to meet up with westerns (expats) or at least get insider tips onust dos there. Thanks!

Hi, no expats there interested to share an afternoon visiting touristic places in HKG? 😞

Tip #1 - bring an umbrella.

Thanks for the tip! I was planning to go for a day tracking... Not advisible then, i suppose?

It's typhoon season, but you never know.  It might be sunny the entire time you're here.

Generally typhoon season should end by now or latest November. You can check with some hotel staff for any must do and must see things around HK. I personally think the peak and the big Buddha is pretty good. If you like hiking you can do it on the way up and down the big Buddha.

There are 3 typhoons on the way right now.  It's definitely still typhoon season.

My bad... I am away from HK for over a week... Didn't follow on the weather much. :P

Then you already missed the best one.

Yea I missed that last one too when they went up to no.8  I was in Fiji...but weather also not that good there, suppose to be good but nah.