Hoping to move to Nabeul- Hammamet area

Hi, Can anyone give me some general info about moving to Tunisia. We are a family with four kids aged from 17 to 7. My oldest son would be thinking about university there and my other three children are still primary school age. the whole thing will take a bit of planning but we have got to start somewhere. We have to find an apartment to rent and find schools for the kids. We think we would like them to go to the Tunisian schools as the education there is very good. we will have an income of around £2500 each month - will this be enough? What is the possibility of me picking up a job there - nothing grand, just in a shop or something? I can speak a bit of Arabic and French.
I would be really grateful for any advice as we really don't know where to begin with it all
Thanks

Hi anniescot,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction. ;)

Christine
Expat.com

Hi. I m tunisian british living in glasgow running a business there and a property business in tunisia .I have just renovated a property 3 bedroom apartement with back and front balcony, fully furnished.only 4 minutes walk from the beach , restaurants, hotel omar el kayem ect .it s perfectly located in the north of hammamet .I can help you with any information you need regarding schools universities ect you can email me to [Moderated: pls send you personal details via a private message for safety reasons] any time after the 28th of october.my name is sam.looking forwad to hear from you

Thank you so much Sam. I too live near Glasgow and I would be really interested in the cost of your apartment and also any info on schools etc would be much appreciated.
[Moderated: pls send you personal details via a private message for safety reasons].
I am heading off to Nabeul on Oct 30th and will be there for around 3 months.
Thank you so much for replying.
Kindest Regards,
Anne Ross

hi Anne did you get my email

Thanks Sam,
[Moderated: pls send you personal details via a private message for safety reasons] As I said I am really interested and I will be in Nabeul from 30th Oct and will be checking my emails all during that time.
Try again and resend your e-mail
Thanks Anne