PUNTA GORDA EXPAT ANYONE

My Daughter is attempted to arrange her internship at a school in Punta Gorda,  however a rule is she may not contact the school for help with accommodations.  Is there an expat out there who out knows someone she could talk to about the cost and/or help with getting a  reasonably priced (she has to pay all costs herself) furnished rental in Punta Gorda for August 2014 to December 2014.

I would do it myself when we go in November for our "come see" do we want to semi-retire there check out the districts trip but we are not looking to go that far South.

Thanks all!

Brownie:

With rentals in Belize there is no one place to look. Often rentals are found out by talking with locals. Not much help there for you. There is a company called red roof that may be of some help, but I think they are more in the Cayo district. Real Estate agents will often have knowledge of rentals in the area as well.

Hopefully someone from the Punta Gorda area will see your post and offer some on the ground advice.

Thanks we will check with agents when we are CAYO and thanks Brigette we will try facebook