Looking for a place to rent in Dublin

Hello,

I am going to Dublin on 11th October to start a new Job. I am French and I am going to work around Rosemount Business Park.
I am looking for an accommodation around this area, room / flat, or house, I have a budget around 500 euros maximum.

I am ready to consider the following areas:
- Tyrrelstown
- Mulhuddart
- Waterville
- Castleknock
- Blanchardstown

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have something to propose, or even a temporary solution pending to find something appropriate.
Thank you in advance for you help!

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Dublin section, this might help you in your search. Thank you! :)

Thank you,

David.

have a look at daft . ie (without the spaces) it's a great Irish webside for finding houses and finding house shares!

Hi Anthony,

As it has been already advised, have a look on www.daft.ie for Sharing in Dublin 15.

An extra one, avoid Corduff and Mulhuddart. The rest is all right ;)

For that range of budget, I would say you have all your chances for Tyrrelstown. Castleknock and Waterville are very nice and quiet area but the prices are most of the time a little bit higher than your budget.

Best of luck.

Kind regards,

Portgas D. Ace
(R.)

Hi we are family of three looking for a property to rent in Dublin. Our budget is the 2,400 max. Is anybody know any landlord who might be renting? Thank you for all responses in advance.