Looking school to study master in business.

Hello,
I am currently pursuing my bachelor degree in South Korea and I am graduating in this december. After my plan is to study Master. I was thinking to study in Indonesia. Is there any good school for master to apply? My major is Business and want to continue in same field.

Thank you for your help.

Try the University of Indonesia for starters but I am not sure what language the website would be in. Have you asked your University for help? or tried searching the Internet as well?

Anyoung haseyo..

For Business and Economic master degree, Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) is the best choice. UGM was the first state university in the Indonesia and this year UGM is the first rank university in Indonesia (especially for major Business and Economic). Faculty of Economics
and Business UGM have collaboration with overseas universities like Erasmus School of Economics. I heard that Erasmus is the third popular business school in Europe (is that true?).

“UGM is the first rank university in Indonesia”

Really?

I was under the impression that the top rated university in Indonesia is ITB in Bandung.  My impressions have been wrong in the past, so if I'm wrong again…no surprise. 

In any event, seeking an MBA, I honestly have to say that Indonesia would not be my on my list of top ten choices, even if my ultimate career destination was Indonesia.

Do some research under the term “Berkeley Mafia.”  It is with no surprise that some years ago it was well understood that higher level (post grad) education in business and economics was best sought elsewhere. 

On the other hand, if seeking post grad work in engineering and the fine arts (just to mention two other disciplines) I would consider Indonesia.

Just to be honest, I flunked out of my own endeavors to earn an MBA from Harvard as I just could not get a passing grade on the courses in QDM…quantitative decision making.  Those abstract theories are just not something I could wrap my brain around.

Hey Aman,

If you are still interested in studying in Indonesia, take a look at this site :

http://www.eduniversal-ranking.com/busi … nesia.html

or maybe later you can ask the Indonesian embassy in South Korea for some information as am sure they'll help you out.

:top: Good Luck !

-Dewi-