Welcom to Jordan, my Friend!

Hello,

I wish to say hello to everyone. I just arrived to Jordan to work as an airplane pilot here. I am 29 years old boy from Europe. I think I will spend a couple of months here, in Amman.
The thing is, I do not know anybody here and this makes me feel lonely. I wish to meet new friends who, just like me, are foreign to this beautiful city and wish to have someone to talk to.
I would also appreciate to get to know with the locals to explain me the culture and show nice places to go to.

Anyway, welcome everyone! I am waiting for any private messages or ideas where people like us meet in Amman.

Ahlan wa Sahlan in Jordan and welcome on board to this site Panpilot.

Jordan is a beautiful country so don't miss the opportunity to visit famous places and make some new friends.
I hope that some members here will guide you.

Welcome to Jordan and wish you have a great stay....i hope more friends you will get :)

Hi panpilot,

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Welcome to , hope you have a great stay, exploring the skies of Jordan!!!

Thank you all. I have pretty much free time now. I am staying near Holiday Inn hotel. Could you recommend any places where I can find expats, people to talk to or just some friendly natives?
I am a young European guy, open minded, looking for new challenges and interesting activities. I am here only for a couple of months. I hope there are other people like me, who also would like to meet expats and make friends with them.
My phone number is 0797273095, text me please if you want to hang out with me sometime.

Cheers everyone!

You could go to Rainbow street or u may Join us on Halloween Party on 25 with many other Expats in CLAVA Lounge,or u may try to convince peoples here on Expat.com for Meet up somewhere during weekend :) Good Luck

hi I am Laith live in Amman, If you need any help here in Amman I am ready don't hesitate to contact with me.

Regards
Laith

Ahlan wa Sahlan Laith,

Welcome on board to this site and I appreciate your help in case some one need it.