Hello, IŽm Frank....

...Hi again,

IŽm from the south of Germany and I will start working in HCMC in January.
I dont know what to tell you so far but IŽm sure i will have plenty of questions...

So first of all a big HELLO to everyone....:)

By
Frank

Welcome to Saigon! Hope our members can help you with your queries.

What type of work will you be doing?

HELLO FRANK
welcome to Saigon !if you have any question about living in saigon dont hesitate to ask :D:D

hELLo, I am hELL... hELLnoi.
:cool:

Welcome to HCMC! Hope u'll like it :)

welcome to tropical heaven Frank.

HI Frank,

I have been in Germany, it's such a beautiful country.

Please text me if you have any questions about my country.

hello Frank

nice to know u ,too

hello Frank. welcome to Vietnam.

Servus!
Willkommen in Vietnam.
Wenn du Fragen oder Hilfe brauchst schreib mir einfach. Koennen gerne mal wa trinken gehen und ich fuehr dich rum.
Bin übrigens ausem Saarland.

Lg

Mai

Herzliche willkommen, es freut uns du kennenzulernen.  Wenn du Problemen hast, fragst hier können.

Have you spent any time studying Vietnamese?  Do you plan to learn it?

Hi Frank! Welcome to Vietnam. Have a great new year in a new country! :)

guys, could you please post in English ?

Thanks

Respectfully, Julien, this is by definition and charter an international forum.  I understand and concur that what with forums segregated by language you do want English to be the primary language here, but the guy is German, a number of us sprechen Deutsch and I think it's okay if we let the guy know he will get opportunities to hear his native tongue once in a while.

We are all going to sprinkle in some Vietnamese because sometimes it's too awkward otherwise.  I hope that's ok.

All we said in German was that he is welcomed to Vietnam and if he needs any help just let us know. Sometimes its nice to speak the native language once in a while

I gotta be careful.  I speak German for five minutes and I'm saying danke instead of cảm ơn for two weeks.

Hello, nice to know you, Vietnamese is so friendly and so kind, don't worry!

HI there
Welcome to vietnam. Hope you will have a great life living here!!!!!!!
Cheer  :par:

ChrisFox wrote:

Respectfully, Julien, this is by definition and charter an international forum.  I understand and concur that what with forums segregated by language you do want English to be the primary language here, but the guy is German, a number of us sprechen Deutsch and I think it's okay if we let the guy know he will get opportunities to hear his native tongue once in a while.

We are all going to sprinkle in some Vietnamese because sometimes it's too awkward otherwise.  I hope that's ok.

We should follow the rule here on this website. Julien was right! He just want to remind you, everyone also not only you! ;)

[moderated: keep this comment for you + off topic comment]

Hi Frank,

Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City!, you must have arrived in Ho Chi Minh City, haven't you?

hi frank
welcome to Saigon
where do u work n living in Saigon now?
can we be friend?
hihihihi

Hello!! Nice to meet you ! Hope you will be happy in Vietnam

Hello to everyone,

I finally arrived yesterday. Had a lot of things to organize so sorry for not answering all the warm welcome postings.
Try to answer all the qustions now :-)
IŽm working for an automotive manufacturer from south Germany in the production engineering / project management.
Right now im in a Hotel and looking for a nice place in D2.
I would love to meet some "leidensgenossen:-)" and it would be great when there is may someone who know how to play Binokel. Of course IŽm also fine with some cold beers and good conversations...
I appreciate all tips, tricks, places to go and so on...

See you...
Frank

Hi Frank,
Welcome to Vietnam! How's about your arrangement? Room, hotel, vehicle, job... are they ok? I hope so.
And if you need someone who help you to travel around HCM city, drink some beer, make a conversation.... you can contact me via: donghoatuyet[at]gmail.com , i check mailbox every day.
I do this because i really want to have some expat friend, who talk with me in English, help me to improve my English well. So this is my purpose, so I help you, and you help me, as friends, and no money will be exchanged.
I'm telling you by my heart, so if you need someone, please remember me.
Hope you will enjoy everything in here.
Sincerely,
Thanh

Hi :)