Looking for a job

hi everyone
i came here last December, and have got my driving license and have also done the language level A2, i am looking for a job, any sort of job,
i am from Pakistan, but have a legal verblijfsvergunning.i have been working as sales manager and customer service agent. and looking for a similar job here also, but i can't speak good Dutch language ,but i can speak good english.
so please if possible,help me finding a job,have been posting my CV lately on many websites and companies, but haven't got any positive response yet.

I feel your pain - unfortunately it's really difficult for us non-EU citizens to find work in the Netherlands.  This is because before an employer can hire you, he/she has to prove to the government that every effort was made to find a Dutch person to fill the position and, afterwards, a European person.  What kind of visa do you have?  If you are legally allowed to work without a TWV (work permit), you could just walk into stores with your CV and visa.  You can also check marktplaats.nl.  Good luck!

Also just wanted to add that you will probably have more luck in person than on the internet.  Try independently run places, they tend to be less stringent with their online application processes and bureaucratic policies!

Thank you very much ,i really appreciate your positive response.
well i have a legal verblijsvergunning for one year and in Januray it will be renewed for 5 years.All my documents are legal.
I have been to many uitzendbureaus and have registered my self also, but mostly they keep saying that they can't help me now ,as i don't have a good speaking level.I am working more on that and have passed the language level required to get the passport also.
Can you exactly tell me which stores i should try to walk in and asks for the job or any other company.
thank you