250 OR- Is this salary good according to the cost of living?

Dear all...
I got a Job offer as Customer Care Executive in a hospital in Oman. I have 6 yrs total experience. Salary offered is 250 OR with accommodation. 10 hrs duty, one week off. 45 days vacation after 18 months and 3 yrs contract. Is this a good offer? How much will be the cost of food n mobile/ internet for 1 person /month?  I am a Graduate in literature and passed MBA in HR just this week. What other facilities I need to negotiate for?  Is 250 OR with accommodation is a good offer? Please help me!

Thank you all in advance......

suhasin wrote:

Dear all...
I got a Job offer as Customer Care Executive in a hospital in Oman. I have 6 yrs total experience. Salary offered is 250 OR with accommodation. 10 hrs duty, one week off. 45 days vacation after 18 months and 3 yrs contract. Is this a good offer? How much will be the cost of food n mobile/ internet for 1 person /month?  I am a Graduate in literature and passed MBA in HR just this week. What other facilities I need to negotiate for?  Is 250 OR with accommodation is a good offer? Please help me!

Thank you all in advance......

There are ample number of posts, dissecting the various costs involved..... Quite a few people have posted with different salaries, its worth a read.