Explosions rock Iraqi Kurdish capital

Does anybody has news about this? I was willing to relocate to Erbil next month. I am worried now.

aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/09/explosions-rock-iraqi-kurdish-capital-2013929114017834732.html

Not a safe place, anything can happen... If your choose my friend.

First of all no need to worry. Yes it happened but it was the first time in 7 years that there was any violence in Kurdistan. So it is very safe here. I went to Erbil 2 days ago and found many check points around in and out of Erbil.

The government is doing an excellent job of securing and making people feel safe. As I can see it happened in an Ministry area and I believe the people who did it was just trying to make a point because of the elections.

Kurdistan is growing by leaps and bounds and if you come here you can see how safe the country is for your self. There are several ways of exiting the country if needed. If you could see the care that has been given to the Syrian people here in Kurdistan you would be proud to live here so in that it tells the hospitality of the Kurdish and how they care for foreigners of all kinds. I myself am an American and I love travelling in this country.

Hi,

Dont be worried about security situation in Erbil. Its the safest. Regarding the Explosions. Nothing to do with our daily life. It was rarest of a bad day for Erbil. But authorities have done an impressive job and have made the situation clear.
I do feel, i do believe that iam safe here in this part of the world.
Welcome to Erbil.

Regards
George

Thanks all for your nice feedback :)
I can't wait to be in Erbil :)

Hi,
You will love Erbil, that's true, the people are so good and caring.
You will feel home.

Welcome to Erbil

Regards
George