Advice needed...Car transfer in case of job change

I need some information......If someone has to buy a car and then change his job .....get a new iqama....how does he get his car transferred to his new iqama. What is the procedure ? How much does it cost and is it really cumbersome.

As far as I know if someone changes his job in Saudi he doesn't have to change his Iqama,only his sponsor is changed but the Iqama remains the same and so does the other things related to the Iqama.

Max

There is nothing to it since your iqama number remains the same even after you change the sponsor.

your ISTIMARAH shows only your IQAMA #. so even your sponsor gets changed the number remains the same

Don't you have to submit your iqama if you are leaving on 'final exit'?............................so.......if u leave with a final exit and come back with a new job what happens to the iqama do u retain the number.

expatzs wrote:

Don't you have to submit your iqama if you are leaving on 'final exit'?............................so.......if u leave with a final exit and come back with a new job what happens to the iqama do u retain the number.

You don't retain the number or anything back here if went on final exit. You will have to start from scratch again.

@expatzs 
if you are leaving on final exit then you will have to sell your car and in case you come back to Saudi again for a job then you will have a new Iqama. In case you buy a car and will be soon leaving on final exit then you can sell the car(for name sake) to someone who you trust and who will sell back the car to you once you are back in Saudi.

Your Iqama remains the same ONLY in case you are changing the job by being in Saudi and your previous employer agrees to it & provides you with transfer  documents.

Max

Selling the car and then buying that car again is it a cumbersome process? Do u end  spending a lot of money? Wasting time?  Or then going to any of the offices or ministries again and again?
Is there any other alternative to keep your car and use it once you come back.

Thanks for answering my previous questions also

Better to transfer on a name of your friend or relative so it cost you around 600 per transfer, and all you have to do is to submit the paper to any Car dealer,

BTW, is there any computer test from which we can know if the car is accidental or not....