I am looking for somewhere to live close

Just got here in Jakarta,  I spent 6 months here last year, then 8 months in Beijing and now I am back. I am originally born in Hong kong,  lived most of my life in Australia, I guess I am a bit of both identity and open to meeting other international citizens, or global citizens really.
But first thing first, I am looking for somewhere to live close and accessible to and from Kota BNI, any suggestion/ recommendation is appreciated, my budget is up to US 950 for 2 bedroom and 1150 for 3 bedroom.

Hi gavy girl,

welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Jakarta forum.

I would also suggest you to post an advert in the housing in Jakarta section. :)

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

Hi gavy girl,

You might wanna check out this site www.sewa-apartment.net

They have lots of options.

Goodluck!

Try Sudirman Park Apartment

Hai..

Ni Hao.
Wo xiang wo neng bang nin ge mang bang nin zhao ge gong yu.
Ru guo ni xu yao shen me bang mang, wo hui hen le yi bang ni

Hi Indo Prime,

Can you please write in English in this English forum so that everyone can understand? :)

Thank you very much,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Gavy Girl

As you'll see from the other housing threads on this forum, the most important thing is to live somewhere with an easy commute.

Kota BNI seems to be in Menteng/Cikini area, is that right? If it is then the Thamrin residence would be a better bet than Aston Rasuna or Sudirman Park just to avoid the traffic. There are also residences in Menteng and Cikini, but I don't know what the prices will be like.

Best to take Annie's advice and look around on sewa apartment and check locations on google or something

Also I'd advise renting a cheap hotel for a week before you commit to 6 months anywhere just to get a feel for the traffic, where you are working etc

Good luck :)

Hi James , the OP posted her requirement on 29th September 2013.

Close to where, exactly?

James, Hansson is trying to tell you that your posts are replying to something that was written 3 years ago. Everyone involved will have moved on so try selling your wares elsewhere.

He's spamming the forum with adverts, and his PMs make no sense at all.
He could be a spambot.

What's a "spambot"? Or a "PM", for that matter?

James Vallance wrote:

What's a "spambot"? Or a "PM", for that matter?

That's discounted the spambot possibility.

A PM is a private message, the thing I sent to tell you all your advertising had been hidden for review, and you replied by asking me to email you.
Hence my considering the possibility you were a spambot.

Replying with advertising to very old threads is always a bad idea.