Saudi council for MCA

Hello Friend,

My Profession in Iqama in "Computer Engineer" and my qualification is MCA (Master of Computer Application) which is for 3 years. I can register for saudi council and if not is there any problem for iqama renewal..

In india MCA qualified work as software engineers.

Answer plz..

Still no answere

According to my knowledge, SCE will accridiate only those who are having 4 years bachelor's degree in engineers. One of my friend is M.Sc,M.Tech graduate and had engineer visa. Since his Bachelor's degree is in science and 3 years, SCE did not approve it.

In your case you directly approach nearest SCE office and get it clarified.

Kindly reply

in India whatever working but in Saudi Arabia MCA is just master Computer Application and it is not Engineer.You can not register as engineer with MCA degree.you have to change your profession from engineer to Computer Programmer and register as Technician wit SCE.this is only Solution.

Dear All,

SCE don't recognize M.C.A. The guys sitting in SCE offices don't know anything about Masters, Just they know Engineering. They don't know the process also how & where to register  as Masters. I am fed up by their lack of knowledge regarding Masters. If you have Bachelors degree related to computers they ll make you technician

No one is answering about M.C.A. How to register

If anyone knows process how to register M.C.A in saudia? please let me know

Thanks 😊

Facing same issue, any update on this

Dear Friends,

i faced same issue and resolved.

First book an appointment at Riyad SCE office .

do arabic translation of your MCA certificate.

vist Riyad SCE office at appointed date , they will fix the issue.

They need arabic translation of MCA certificate. You are on which profession. If anyone else did the same please let me know.

Thanks

Brother Abin Siddique, did Arabic Translation of Your MCA certificate fixed the issue ? Please reply as i am also facing the same issue. My Profession is Computer Programmer.

Did you mentioned anything in SCE office or just they saw Arabic translation of MCA certificate and convert your membership to permanent and enable renewal membership option..could you please provide details

Brother Salaam, I was asking the guy who posted about translation, I think his name is ‘Jijo'. I didn't submit arabic translation certificate. I am also confused 🤷‍♂️

Hello,

I faced similar issue. Had to visit their office. took translated MCA and bachelor certificates with me. Also PR of my company(Saudi Citizen) who explained things clearly to the SCE front office person.

Kindly note that  they are not considering masters by then. I had few computer subjects in bachelors and they agreed and enabled the option for renewal. May be now so many people facing similar problem and they may consider masters as well.

I did MCA after BA. Last year, I registered soudi engineering council with MCA.
This year I don't find option to renew my account.  Then, I processed convert temporary account to permanent. I uploaded all similar documents. After one day they asked for bachelor certificate. Then I uploaded BA Certificate. It's been around a month. The status is only in progress. No further updates.

I don't know what to do. Please guide me

bhai they will not accept B.A

What about MCA? Or what should I do? Or what are the options I have?

I am also facing same issue , Please let me know if you received any solutions

I have facing same issue. is this can solved if we visit office directly with all certificates translated copies ? please replay anyone resolved this case

visit nearest SCE office, they can solve this issue.

actually saudi system is totally confusing. There is no logical system here. for example they are not accepting master degrees for any profession. In our countries especially pak india most of the people have master degrees as bachelor 4 year degree program became common in 2008. before that people had 2 years of bachelor and then master degree.

even if someone visit near sce office they will clearly tell you that master degree is not acceptable

khizarabbas786786 wrote:

actually saudi system is totally confusing. There is no logical system here. for example they are not accepting master degrees for any profession. In our countries especially pak india most of the people have master degrees as bachelor 4 year degree program became common in 2008. before that people had 2 years of bachelor and then master degree.

What is your degree and what is the profession?

My degree is MCS and computer technician is the profession. I have one year of computer diploma also and i was registered in saudi council on that diploma. but i am not sure about permanent family visa whether i can get or not even my master degree is attested from saudi culture ,saudi embasy and saudi mofa. but diploma is uploaded on saudi engineering council and it is of one year and it cant be attested from any where like saudi embasy only attest higher education or 3 years diploma.so dun know my master degree can be accepted for permanent family visa

profession changing is allowed now?

khizarabbas786786 wrote:

My degree is MCS and computer technician is the profession. I have one year of computer diploma also and i was registered in saudi council on that diploma. but i am not sure about permanent family visa whether i can get or not even my master degree is attested from saudi culture ,saudi embasy and saudi mofa. but diploma is uploaded on saudi engineering council and it is of one year and it cant be attested from any where like saudi embasy only attest higher education or 3 years diploma.so dun know my master degree can be accepted for permanent family visa

That degree of yours is not for that profession.
Do not try to upload it. It will force you to change your profession.
And even after that you would still need permission from the company to get a family visa.

if your SCE validity is expired, now they allowed to renew please check your SCE account.

is Saudi Attestation of the MCA certificate is mandatory for SCE registration ? Please guide

@oracleotn Hello. I'm Indian who is about to complete my BCA degree in Indian not so reputed college. But I am looking out to do MCA in Saudi Arabia. Is it worth? Also am not rich to pay for high fees. Can you suggest me or tell anything related to it?