Please Help for INFO

My Name is Michael Adapon, from Philippines. I was offered a job by Alliance Construction and Mining Group Gh. but cannot get any verifiable information about the Company.  Before they say they will provided VISA application, then after sending all necessary documents and answered questionnaire, now they asking for the Courier Fee and Visa application Fee so that they can send me all documents including the Air Fare Ticket,  could anyone please tell me whether the company really exists. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

This is probably a scam. A reputable company would not ask you to pay any fees. A visa is not sufficient to work here. You need a work permit and it is the job of the employer to apply for that on your behalf. Do not send any money.

Hi Michael Adapon,
Welcome to Expat-blog!
If they are asking for money,they are scam.
Why they are asking you for the courier fee and visa application fee? And what about the work permit,they don't mention it!
Don't send any money if you are not sure that te company really exists.
I try to google the company name,unfortunately i did not find more informations.
So, keep you be updated for more info.
Cheers.

Hello Michael, do you know where Alliance Construction and Mining Group Gh , in Russia or in Ukraine?

Thank you for your information

Thank you, well appreciated

Hi Natalia Danchenko, this is the address they gave me:
Alliance Construction And Mining Group
11/13 Harbor Area Sekondi-Takoradi Western Region, Ghana

Hi, Michael!  I just found this site: Alliance Construction Group Inc.
allianceconstructiongroup.com/contact.shtml
but that is another company.
usually pay for paperwork when the candidate arrives, not before.
my opinion is dont send money.

As I said before,don't send any money.There are fake constructions and mining group in Ghana.They don't have a work permit and licence.Then,they are working ilegally.
Cheers.