Help me..regarding attestation of educational certificates..its SIMPLE

I am a civil engineer graduate by education. I have done it from India, And live in Riyadh. I have done my schooling from Riyadh itself. Graduation and high school is done from India. So my question is while getting my original engineering degree attested from saudi embassy and cultural,  wether I must attest only engineering degree or even my high school certificate too?

the engineerz wrote:

I am a civil engineer graduate by education. I have done it from India, And live in Riyadh. I have done my schooling from Riyadh itself. Graduation and high school is done from India. So my question is while getting my original engineering degree attested from saudi embassy and cultural,  wether I must attest only engineering degree or even my high school certificate too?

Hi Engineerz,

I presume the job you hold/ aim for, is based on the engg. Degree from India, so the degree requires to be attested. All the best.

Yes.i am looking for civil engineering job.i am getting my certificates attested thru an agent in India as dis is d only option for me..he is asking to get ssc and intermediate certificates attested too thru him.i guess its not required bcos one without them I wouldnt have done graduation so if my degree is original den dey must b original too. 2nd, I he is charging me per certificate...so I guess he wamts me to do all of them stamped.

Hi Friend,

I am in the process to get my certificate attest from Saudi Cultural but this is stuck and university is not replying to the letter.

Can you please tell me how did u complete this process?

No need to get high school certificates attested... That's ridiculous!  Which company or job title asks for high school certificates?  None.  The agent just wants to make money.