Start

I came to Russia from India in 1992 for studies in Medical Academy. I completed the courses of russian language in Academy within 10 months and then finished my medical studies in year 2000. During my student life I got introduced to my wife, she was also studying there in Medical Academy, later I came to know that she belongs to Baku. That's how we shifted to Baku in year 2000 for premanent residence. My wife is practising as a doctor in Gynaecology. I decide not to practise as a doctor and I joined Indian Pharmaceutical Company where I worked till year 2008, later i got transfer to Almaty (Kazakhstan) in same company as a Country Executive. I worked there till 2009 and then I resigned and returned to Baku to my family. I have travelled all regions of Azerbaijan and have minimum one friend in each region of Azerbaijan. I am never feeling that I am outside my native country. I am at home as my family is here and we are happy. We have relatives, friends and colleagues with whom we meet and enjoy our weekends and holidays.

Hi, Thanks for posting this. I want to know how difficult is the procedure for  P.R. in Az ?
Also In what language do you communicate with people there ?
I'm assuming russian? How many people speak english ?

:D

Hi khalilahmed,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction. ;)

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

It is very important that you have introduced yourself and your family,khalilahmed.Baku is very interesting city and I hope that you are happy with your family in this city.Thank you very much for introducing in.