Looking for a marketing or event coordinator jobs

hi guys,

I am considering to move to shanghai pretty soon to find a jobs as a marketing coordinator or event coordinator. I would prefer find a company before moving but so far nothing positive come.

Can some people give me some ideas or if some have some contacts, please feel free to contact me. I hold a master degree and am bilingual english/french.

regards

j

Hi,

maybe you should also post in the classifieds > jobs section ?

Hope this helps,

Julien

Since you do not have any working experience in the local marketplace, I suggest you come in on an internship basis first. Many companies especially in the areas you are interested in would prefer someone who knows the lay of the land and have some contacts.

Alternatively, you could contact some of the event organizers or type of companies that you would like to work for to offer your services and why you would be an asset to them.

Another issue is the language. Do you have plans to learn Mandarin? Without it, you will not be able to overcome many job-related obstacles.

If you would like to drop me your CV, I can take a look and see if we can be of help. By the way, my husband is also from Nice and we manage a Mediterranean restaurant here in SHanghai. He is GM and Executive Chef.

esther