Family Visa for New Born

Hi Friends,
I have my wife currently in India with a valid exit & re-entry visa and gave birth to a baby who is now about 45 days old. I intend to bring my family back to KSA in November 2013. What is the procedure/s involved in bringing my new born baby with my wife?. I have now got passport and original birth certificate (attested by KSA embassy in India) for my new born baby.
Can someone guide me in this regard.
Thanks in advance.

aftabsadique wrote:

Hi Friends,
I have my wife currently in India with a valid exit & re-entry visa and gave birth to a baby who is now about 45 days old. I intend to bring my family back to KSA in November 2013. What is the procedure/s involved in bringing my new born baby with my wife?. I have now got passport and original birth certificate (attested by KSA embassy in India) for my new born baby.
Thanks in advance.

aftabsadique wrote:
aftabsadique wrote:

Hi Friends,
Thanks in advance.

If you want to be on safe side you can approach saudi embassy in India and submitall documents (passport for baby, birth certificate translations, mothers passport, iqama copy of your, copy of your passport etc etc ) they will issue visa for your baby. If not just travel to KSA and upon arrival a temp visa will be assigned for the baby which you have to convert to iqama within 60 days or so.