Best place to buy macbook pro??

Hey folks so looking for a reliable seller of macbook pros, Ive seen one shop on nguyen thi minh khai in d1 but thats about it. Its a small shop and im just worried about handing over so much cash to a small business having had a few dodgy experiences with computer shops, in the UK right enough but its a lot of money so want to make sure I get it right, anyone know the best place to get one???

http://futureworld.com.vn/contact/

Authorized Apple dealer, with several locations

Check here or find a store near you!
Or
Try here!

Excellent guys cheers :)

I walked the main drag from china town to dist 1 yesterday and saw "red mac shop: not sure of adress , just google it good luck

mark stutley wrote:

I walked the main drag from china town to dist 1 yesterday and saw "red mac shop: not sure of adress , just google it good luck

You check out the backpacker's area?  Check out any motorbike rental areas?  If so, did you ask about the 50cc motorbike?  I'm curious if those places rent them out (makes sense wouldn't it since most foreigners/backpackers that just arrived probably don't have a VN motorbike driver's license.)

i found an Apple Authorised Reseller with the price similar in Apple Store in Điện Biên Phủ Streets which name is New Mind Solution . Good Price and Good services. This is the website:   macsaigon.com .

Broomptish wrote:

Hey folks so looking for a reliable seller of macbook pros, Ive seen one shop on nguyen thi minh khai in d1 but thats about it. Its a small shop and im just worried about handing over so much cash to a small business having had a few dodgy experiences with computer shops, in the UK right enough but its a lot of money so want to make sure I get it right, anyone know the best place to get one???

Thailand. Apple products are cheaper there and you can get a tax refund when you leave the country (7% IIRC). On a big ticket item such as a MBP, the refund should pay for your flight ticket to Bangkok.

Upsides: getting a Mac from a real Apple store, with a one-year international warranty.

Downsides: you'll probably end up going on a shopping spree in Thailand for all the things you can't get here. Not to mention the duty-free shops at the airport. Also, you might be tempted to refund the return leg of your air ticket and stay in Thailand... Oh, wait, that last bit should be under "Upsides".