Off Topic

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GVRXzmqDxjU/UlF9ewk0GVI/AAAAAAAABC8/GohtYFxRDNA/s599/pork.jpg

Less than popular in Indonesia.

Ubudian wrote:

"i should try vodka and more vodka. lol"

Hati, hati!  I have yet to meet an Indonesian lady who can handle a vodka martini!  ;)

I'm married otherwise I'd love to meet an Indonesian lady who can't handle a vodka martini

Ubudian wrote:

Fun story Jason, but when you move to Bali, don't expect the local women here to be falling down at your feet and desperate for marriage with you (or any other bule).  Sure enough there are some “gold diggers” to be found here as in any culture, but by and large, the women are not proactively anxious to marry foreigners, nor are they interested in permanently moving away from Bali.

After marriage, we talked about where to live so I suggested England.
All I got back was, "Too cold" so I moved out here.

She was right.

Holy Cow Hailey!  (I don't normally use that expletive too much here in Bali)…and they are USDA approved too!

No small wonder why the folks over there so often seem to be on the brink of another Civil War!   

"I'm married otherwise I'd love to meet an Indonesian lady who can't handle a vodka martini."

I can't much against the benefits of a cheap date Fred.:D

Who inverts them?

"Who inverts them?"

I think that depends on the power of the kentut Luke!  :lol:

Speaking of vodka - and therefore on topic - which makes this post off topic:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ZTPNkzmF9-c/UlF9cbHj5XI/AAAAAAAABCE/CtOX3bvU0rU/s500/breakfast.jpg

What flavor of poptarts? lol

I love north Indian and Pakistani food.
It's about the only thing I miss about Blighty.

I love me some pork, but I think I have to draw the line here. Is it necessary to say they're boneless rectums? Is there a bone-in rectum? Do I really want to know the answer to that question?

Surfbaker wrote:

Is there a bone-in rectum? Do I really want to know the answer to that question?

lol

Surfbaker wrote:

I love me some pork, but I think I have to draw the line here. Is it necessary to say they're boneless rectums? Is there a bone-in rectum? Do I really want to know the answer to that question?

So I heard they use inverted pork rectums (and other sphincters) as squid substitute in calamari.

Seems like a lot of work to me, just go catch a squid in the supermarket :)

Oh, and rectums are mostly bone free unless you've had an unfortunate dietary mishap.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101079864?__sour … warned%20n

Surfbaker wrote:

Is there a bone-in rectum?

I'm aware of a couple clubs if that's your bag.

I can't believe none of this has been deleted.

Don't ! This thread is entertaining :lol:

Hailey, have you got anymore interesting photos to spark another fun discussion?

Best name for a thread is the of topic name. Can't really be challenged.

Yeah ! Pretty please :)

Ubudian wrote:

Hailey, have you got anymore interesting photos to spark another fun discussion?

Yes.  Yes, I do.

lukereg wrote:

Best name for a thread is the of topic name. Can't really be challenged.

Give it time.