Off Topic

Lets see how long this thread can remain off topic as any topic here is welcome and they can only be off topic, mainly because there is no topic to be off of....

Fancy an expresso ?

the doctor said no...

Superb the boss is on board! Expresso is more than welcome

I'm off whatever :)

Will Iran and the US be friends again?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Will Iran and the US be friends again?

Were they ever?
Slipping your pet dictator into a place isn't being a pal.

Hailey asked,

“Will Iran and the US be friends again?”

Fred responded,

“Were they ever?”

Assuming that by “Iran” Hailey meant the people of Iran, then why not?   And Fred, yes, the Iranian people have been friends for a very long time.

My views on this matter are hardly typical of most Americans because I put the blame for much of the anger and ignorance in the world these days squarely on the back of America.

Not wanting to write a boring op-ed, let me just ask…wouldn't most Americans be far better off spending three or four years living abroad than spending the same number of years in the Marine Corps looking “to get some?”

Do they still eat spam in the marines?

“Do they still eat spam in the marines?”

Only if based in Guam or the Philippines. :lol:

Seriously, as far as I know, Spam has never been a part of US military MRE's (meals ready to eat) or FSR's…(first strike rations) since maybe WWII?

Geez...how old do you think I am?  :lol:

I thought living on the island of the gods you might have picked up some immortality rites.....

the walking dead season 4 is coming next month! woohoo!
anyone else as excited as me? no?
okay :|

Yes I am very excited but I am also dismayed that it will be cut here so not all the scenes are shown. It is a great series. Whats your favourite episode?

oh god i have lots of that, but i love the scene where Mischone finds out about governor's daughter, kill her and stab the governor in the eye.
i want him dead so bad. lol

i hope they dont do that. *fingercrossed* they already cut out so many scenes from The Game of Thrones, i have to watch it from dvd :(

Ah if you never watched it in Indonesia before then you might be disappointed a little. I like the first episode of season 2 when they are stuck on highway.

Good grief, as graphic as “The Walking Dead” is, I'm surprised to learn that it's edited here Luke. 

I'm also a big fan of “Dexter” and looking forward to seeing how his relationship with his sister works out now that she's committed murder herself.

The big ? I have is when (if ever) will “Breaking Bad” be available over here.  Many of my friends in the states swear this is the all time best series in recent years.

Has anyone seen the first episode of the new HBO series Serangoon Road?  Thoughts on that?

I get bored with series on HBO etc or miss too many episodes. All the major series shown here are edited which is a shame.

But what I really wanted ask was why in do you get a knife and fork in Dunkin Doughnuts to eat when everyone eats almost everything (except soup) with their fingers?

I must admit Luke that it took me a while to figure out that those fuzzy areas that often appear over certain exposed areas of a woman's anatomy weren't due to my cataracts, but rather, to some twisted censor.

Pixilated TV always the best idea.  Makes the image even more suggestive and naughty.

Will I have to give up my Directv in Bali? What about Wal-Mart lol!

Hawaii is the king of Spam, it's everywhere, 7-11, McDonald's, EVERYWHERE! We (US Military) left it there after the war, now it's a staple in their diet. I could never understand why they choose Spam Musubi over say grilled Ono?

I've been told that when you meet the right person, you know immediately. How come when you meet the wrong person it takes two years?

It sucks doesn't it? I just wasted the last two years of my life as well... Live and learn

The only answer I have for Luke's question about knife and fork in DD is to show that this DD is original DD (international brand)since there are many similar DD (dunkin-dunkinan) marketed door to door in cheaper price; some also available in schools cafeteria. For this DD palsu, you just need your clean hands to pick it directly from the box of dozen! :)

Wise words from Wid thank you. Another mystery solved. Almost like scooby doo....

c'est la vie, nothing in life can be properly planned :) it's a game of chance

More like a game of russian roulette in a positive way, I think

bingo

"More like a game of russian roulette in a positive way, I think"

Ah...you mean with rubber bullets, yes?

Thinking along the lines of when the gun does not fire, you have a failed relationship, but when it does fire then bang that's the one. Rubber bullets better than firing blanks?

well you still get pain from rubber bullets but not fatal (maybe...), so hey, that analogy works!

So a great relationship is like shooting yourself in the head with a rubber bullet at point blank range....

Sounds like my marriage

There you go. Or you could just hit your head against a wall for a very long time. Almost the same.

ouch.. hahah

lukereg wrote:

There you go. Or you could just hit your head against a wall for a very long time. Almost the same.

Whilst standing in a fire pit burning your savings....

oh dear, I'm sounding a bit Jaded.

Sounds like the perfect romance....

mindBLOWING romance

ha ha ha ha hack cough

It was certainly exciting and interesting .... :)

Do you have the same ads underneath your last posting? Very Apt I would say!!

100% Free Dating
www.DateInAsia.com
Where are all the Singles in Asia? Meet them here!

Kencani wanita lajang

Hahaha yes, I've been trying to ignore tham