Puertorican moving to Paris, wanting to meet new people! :)

Hi!! Saludos!!
I am Veronica, from Puerto Rico and I am soon moving to Paris. Looking for people to get to know, its always good to meet new people before and after going to a new place. I speak both spanish and english so aqui a la orden!

;)

Hi VeroPR, you're welcome to Expat.com. I'll be looking forward to receive you.

Hello veroPR.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope you'll get new acquaintances from here!

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hola Vero! :)

Aunque no estoy viviendo en Paris, soy una puertorriqueña viviendo en Marseille. Entiendo que la comunidad latina está más presente en Paris, al menos aquí no he encontrado a nadie...!

Anyways, cualquier cosita, aquí a la orden! :)
Y bienvenida a Francia! :D

Joha

------

Hi, Vero! :)

Although I'm not living in Paris, I'm a puerto rican living in Marseille. As I understand, the latino community is more present in Paris, at least I haven't found anyone here...!

Anyways, anything you need, I'm here to help! :)
And welcome to France! :D

Joha

@ Joha > Hello :) As we are on the english speaking forum, could you please post your message in english. Thanks. Karen :)

Hola Joha!!!

He llevado rato buscando algun puertorrique~o en francia, creo que hay muy pocos o estan escondidos. Es un gusto conocerte! Yo me mudo ahora en octubre a Paris, y siempre es bueno tener alguna persona de su cultua cerca aunque voy a estar en un lugar completamente diferente.

Cuanto llevas en francia?

Hi Karen, thanks for the reply, and its nice meeting you:)

Hi, hi! :D

I know how difficult it is! I get excited whenever I hear someone speaking Spanish in the metro or on the streets but it's not very common! I've been in Marseille since August 1st, I was living in Italy before that. Hope you are ready for the cold in Paris as it's already cold (well, for us puerto ricans, that's quite easy). Try checking for any cultural association in Paris...maybe you won't find many puerto ricans but a few latinos you will find for sure! :)

Feel free to message me for whatever you may need! :)

@Karen: sorry! I edited my message to add the english translation. Hope that's ok. :)