HOW ABOUT A PARTY FOR THE EXPAT BLOGGERS MEMBERS HERE IN DUBAI

Hi guys how about the idea of assembling a party or big assembly to those who are members of Expat.com - Dubai / UAE
Perhaps we can take a lot of advantage of this, inter - personal and may be business wise?
Express your idea if you find this interesting.

Take care fellas!

Sounds really cool :cool:

Yeah, then maybe we can all participate in organizing it. Alright recommend it to your friends, we'll see how we can move from here, I AM EXCITED!

let us gather in Jumeirah beach ? how is the idea?

yeah kinda like that, if the baladiya would allow may be we can have sound system for a nice party... yalla let's wait till some of the members see this

:D sounds nice!!!

But the beach part is a no no...we should come up with something else...

well for sure we can come out brilliant idea, we have so much time, mmmm, perhaps an open pool party with cool sound system...how  about that

or let's occupy a cool place where we can  party all night!your suggestions are most welcome, for sure whatever comes out it would really be cool. We're going to inter-act to one another, beyond our differences,beyond races, just fun and  pure humanity! that's deep ah, I mean seriously guys, life is short let's discover and know one another. Let's do this!

Good Idea kabayan , since its almost winter time , one of the nicest thing to do is to go to al mamzar beach park early in the morning ,bring food supplies ,tents ,barbecues and sound system and hang out for the whole day ,better to come early in the morning so as to have a nice spot to camp. or assemble at a convenient location be it in a mall or have a casual dining eat out with conversations . its up to you guys ...

I m In......:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in... the beach idea is great but if too hard to coordinate through the blog, we could have a first meting at a cool bar or hangout for a first time & then we can plan it from there... the Hilton in festival city f.e. has a great bar where a lot of expats hang out....

Antonio

I think lets geather at a place which is acceptable for most od the members. Lets enjoy in a way that we feel dubai our home town.

How about Mushrif Park. !

Sounds cool to me!

f*******k i missed it i guess

count me in . thats a great idea...