Irish National, Married in Pakistan - Moving to Saudi Arabia

Hi Folks,
Can you please help me with below:
I am Irish national, so are both my wife and my children.

I had got married in Pakistan 12 years ago. Both my children are born in Ireland, hence they have birth Cert from Ireland.

I have recently got a job in Saudi. Its slow process, but I need to get ready with documentation required. I have learnt that I need to get my marriage cert and children birth cert attested.
Can you some one shed light on: where will I get my marriage cert attested. My home country or country where  I am living. Meaning getting it attested from Pakistan embassy etc.

If I have to get the cert attested from Pakistan, do I have to go there? or I can ask some one to get it attested from home?

I will appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

memons wrote:

Hi Folks,

I had got married in Pakistan 12 years ago. Both my children are born in Ireland, hence they have birth Cert from Ireland.

I have recently got a job in Saudi. Its slow process, but I need to get ready with documentation required. I have learnt that I need to get my marriage cert and children birth cert attested.
Can you some one shed light on: where will I get my marriage cert attested. My home country or country where  I am living. Meaning getting it attested from Pakistan embassy etc.

If I have to get the cert attested from Pakistan, do I have to go there? or I can ask some one to get it attested from home?

Thanks

You can get the documents attested at the Pakistan embassy behind the "corner shop" on Knightsbridge..

G'luck!

@sh3hryar,
I am based in Dublin. Did you mean, I can get my docs attested from Pakistan embassy in Dublin. I dont have to go to Pakistan. Specially marriage cert?

Thanks

sh3hryar wrote:
memons wrote:

Hi Folks,

Thanks

You can get the documents attested at the Pakistan embassy behind the "corner shop" on Knightsbridge..

G'luck!

memons wrote:

@sh3hryar,
I am based in Dublin. Did you mean, I can get my docs attested from Pakistan embassy in Dublin. I dont have to go to Pakistan. Specially marriage cert?

Thanks

sh3hryar wrote:
memons wrote:

Hi Folks,

Thanks

G'luck!

Thats right. You can get it attested at the embassy.

Thanks sh3hryar.

sh3hryar wrote:
memons wrote:

@sh3hryar,

Thanks

sh3hryar wrote:

G'luck!

Thats right. You can get it attested at the embassy.