Looking for a small appartment in Amsterdam

I am looking for a small appt (1+) in the center of Amsterdam or in aerea that I can use one tram/metro line to go to Liedsplein, or for a hotel room for using 3 nights per week. My budget is 600 euros/m.

Hi Georgetrak,

Welcome on board to this site.
I advise you to take a look or ad a post at the
housing section in Amsterdam.

It could help you.

Hi,

In the centre of Zaandam city,  I have an old historic detached two floor house and very nicely designed. This is very old huis, was built in 1915. Men calIed here Tsar Peter barracks and it was used as fire department.
There are two floors. The livingroom, shower and toilet are on de ground floor. The kitchen and the bedroom are on the first floor. The kitchen has got microwave, dishwasher, stove, kettle, coffee machine ext. There is one double bed, one single bed en a baby cot in the bedroom. One of the two sofa's in the livingroom can also be used as a double bed.

This location is perfect. You are going to have anything that you need within an arm's reach . You are in the middle of city centre with shops, supermarkets, bars, restaurants ext. Just behind this building, literally steps away, you can find the Tsar Peter Museum. Another plus is the public transportation. The train and de bus station is 5 minutes walking distance away and Amsterdam centraal syation is about 12 minutes by train. One of most popular places during a Dutch tour is 'Zaanse Schans' and it is located in the Zaan area. You can reach Zaanse Schans by train or bus within 10 minutes. We love it here and we hoop, you will too. 

The price is 95 euros per night. If you like yo see foto's, let me know.

my e-mail: [email protected] tel: 00-31-6-15036173

hi again, i read now that your budget is 600 euros/maand. if you are planning to use the house only during the week and not at weekends, we can negotiate about the price.
cheers
arzu

HI,
If you are still looking  or inetrested just let me know i have a room near centrale station.

Mevin