加拿大移民 Would you like to live in Canada ?

If you already think to immigrate in Canada one day, you can post your questions here and I will do my best to answer :)

yes that is my plane how can i do that.. am from  seria leone live n beijing to day

Tell me when do you plan to immigrate? What professionnal skills do you have? You should speak a bit about yourself and we will tell you what you should do to immigrate, because there are many way to do that and each case is different...:)

Yes, I am planning to emigrate to Canada. It seems that I am facing so many puzzling questions needed to help out. The first question is if I am allowed to study in Canada first, then emigrate there second. I want to get my master degree from Canana.

Who can help me to introduce more information of Canana universities if I want to choose accounting as a major.

The last question is if I want to emigrate to Canada with a skilled visa, do I have to get a certain TOEFL or IELTS scores? Thanks for responsing for my questions above. Blessings!:)

Hi george

Yes, studiying in Canada is a good idea, and when you finish your studies you can ask for your permanent resident visa. It should be easy to get it if you have a canadian diploma.

The candidates whose english is not the native langage are strongly advised to pass the english tests, like TOEFL or IELTS. In fact, it is the best way to prove the langage skills. The immigration agent will see by himself your english skills, if he asks you to pass an interview with him.

I give you here, a link that should provide you some good informations about the canadian universities where you can study the acounting.

http://www.canadian-universities.net/Un … tario.html