TRAVEL TO USA

Hi my name AMAR, i am from algeria and I'm moving to usa in 2month from now and will like to connect and make new friends . i love making friend and will really be happy have to make new once
i am looking to improve my english, job ans continue my studies.............. so i know that the first days will be not easy for me
someone can help me !!
theks

All da best Amir...am also lookings for frnds in US for my future travel.

Amar,

Have you secured your tourist visa? Are you looking to visit or permanently migrate? Do you already have family or close friends in the US?

Matt-

amar, i wish you all the best in usa. Have you gotten all your necessary requirement? I will like to you more than this for us to discuss better. Am also planning to travel to usa. Safe trip amar!

Goodluck Amar! I recommend you read lots of news, books, articles on the internet or watch movies and tv series. It'll help with your vocabulary. :)

hello
yes i have my visa, permanent visa immigrant, i will have the green  card,,, but my problem is , i have enyone where i will go in usa,,,, i havnt friends or familly in usa ....
thenx

hello;
i hope speak with you,,, i a m looking to friends for improve my english, i have travel to usa in december or november,,, i have my visa so,,,, if you use skype ,, tell me what is your skype ;;
thex:)

Where in the US are you planning to go?