Cell phones

I am looking into getting a new smartphone. Any insight into which you all feel works better here in the KSA & back in the United States? Our plan is through Mobily.

So far people in the States recommend HTC or Iphone (really don't want the Iphone). Also looking into Samsung Grand or possibly a blackberry.

Any thoughts.

Thanks

you can have Samsung S4

I don't think it matters much as to which will work better here or in the US, pretty much all smartphones should work all over the world, more simply personal preference as to what you want is the key.

After changing to android last year from iPhone, I would definitely recommend an Android Phone over iPhone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, the S4 is the latest one as mahantash suggests. HTC also have some good phones now.

HTC1 THE NEW ONE IS BEST DECENT CHOICE DON'T GO TO SAMSUNG every one is having this and very very comman

I hate iphone sooooo much. #Allergic

iPhone

They all work well in the US if you get a plan with a service provider that offers sim cards, if I remember correctly not all American cellular service providers offer sim cards. Having said that, it really comes down to what you are looking for in a cell phone. I recommend the galaxy series,  as I am using a galaxy note 2 and loving it.
Its really hard to go wrong on this, all phones nowadays offer great features,  you just need to know what suits you the best.
Good luck

Huawei Ascend P2

s4 or note3

bsaically, any phone you get needs to be unlocked and NOT verizon or sprint.

make sure about that.  they have different radios

http://www.zdnet.com/samsung-caught-fud … 000021432/http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/1/47913 … axy-note-3

Because blindly recommending S4's and Note 3's is the way for consumerists to help others pick their phones.

I am here on the same situation so allow me to tell you my conclusion:
Iphone 5 is a piece of crap with a failure OS and disaster Cam also, have no idea why the people here concern et as a big deal, asking my self didn't they see ets price on the apple website online purchasing ?
Samsung G S4 is pretty cool with high functions but everyone , anyone have et and ets too fragile.
Sony Z which i like the most, powerful and solid with a magnificent cam but don't have much functions.
BlackBerry Q i have expected better from them but its still the best phone in my opinion.
HTC , already have decided to buy et although ets 4 megapixels cam, i adore their Zoe technology but HTC one is now pretty old and don't support the 4Gs , so i am still waiting their new product and i hope they release et soon.
i hope this will help
thanks alot

you basically told her nothing

Mmm you are totally right, ets not valuable when someone gives you the advantages and disadvantages of the stuff that you are going to buy, but just when this stuff does not concern you because you are not the one who is going to buy et actually and in need of this item.
so et will appear to you as a comic words not as valuable info , so instead of saying thanks or some useful info you will blame someone else for his little help and because he was sharing his experience.
really i feel so sorry for your mentality
and thanks alot after all

haha. you are quite entertaining.
saying an S4 is fragile?
Dropped mine out of the car with zero issues. not so fragile is it?

little do you know the HTC cam is quite ahead of all the phones in low light performance. all thanks to the 4 mp sensor.

So please, before you just regurgitate things you have head, or read. Take some time and actually use things and educate yourself about fact.

Pardon me but i don't write anything i don't know and please if you don't mind reread wot i have wrote about the HTC Cam as approve of your conflict.
Et appears that someone have nothing to reply with, started to argue me.
however am still feel extremely sorry for your mentality
So please stop Insulting yourself and don't reply to my Posts any more.
thanks alot :)

You obviously do.   your entire post was full of internet stupidity

Freshlikesushi wrote:

You obviously do.   your entire post was full of internet stupidity

Hahahahahaha!! :lol::lol:

and since when did 4g matter in this place? like 3 square meters of riyadh is 4g