I'm new

Hi all! It's Erica. I'm Italian. I arrived in Munich two days ago to visit my boyfriend and I will be staying until the 8th. I hope I will get the chance to move soon here. I would love to meet new people here, as he just moved here and he doesn't know anyone. I like doing different things: cook, eat, photo walks, go biking, chat...
I can speak English and Russian, but I need to improve them. anyone who wants to improve his Italian?
Would you like to meet up and go out for a drink, stroll or chat or whaytever you like?
Hope to hear soon from you
Erica

Hi Erica,

Welcome on board to this site.
I suggest that you take a look at the Germany forum by clicking on this link.

I want to improve my Italian, it is a very long time ago since I spoke it. If you are interested drop me a pm.

Tutti saluti.

Hi!  Im John. I have been here in Munich for a few years now and only now I was able to register to this interesting site.  I am currently working in the field of IT industry. 

I can speak Tagalog, Ilocano, Kapampangan, English and basic German.

I am interested of meeting acquaintances, exchanging of thoughts,
ideas, cultural, history and so much more.

Hello Erica.

Your message is now on the Munich Forum for effective networking.

Thanks.

Karen :)

hi.. erica. this is singh. i m an indian guy. tday i got free till 5 o clock. if possible t meet, pls let me know. i really want t know italian language. thnx. t care n gud luck. hav nice day.regards. singh

(Moderated: Off topic)