Comment faire pour vivre au Koweït

comment faire pour vivre au Koweït
merci suis enseignant tunisien en physique proprieté et analyse des matériaux ( je suis en tunisie)
merci

Bonjour KHEMIR

Bienvenue sur Expat.com!

Une nouvelle discussion a été créée à partir de votre post sur le forum Koweit.

Comment pourrait-on vous aider? Avez-vous des questions précises?

Merci,
Christine
Expat.com

[Moderated: In English please]

as selem wa aleyki ma sœur je suis une sœur qui doit partir au koweit ncha ALLAH as tu eut quelques renseignements ??

Bonjour oumimran,

Je vous invite à créer une nouvelle discussion sur le Forum Koweït avec les informations que vous recherchez, afin de mieux vous aider dans votre recherche, vue que cette discussion date un peu. :)

Cordialement,

David.

Salem everyone, I am Sophia from Paris in France sorry for my English lol, I just wanted to know, so I am student in commercial technics and next year I wanna go in Kuwait but I don't know how to do, and I don't have many money can u tell me how is the life in koweit in an economical context and in a social context please. Thank u I hope you've understand my bad English lol :/

Hey how u doing don't worry about ur English it is good„ the life in Kuwait its good a lot of shopping malls and its depends some of them expensive and some very cheap but good quality even the accommodation the same there are cheap and middle cheap and expensive, Kuwait has alot of restaurants they are very good and delicious foods and many cafe shops the most good thing in Kuwait it is very safe and security all time

Thank you for you answer it was very complete !