PRA SRRV

Hi, I came across a website that was discussing that the PRA SRRV is difficult & that there are problems with allocation/payout of money. The pra website is not functional. If anyone has info for me. i know I can come in on a tourist visa & keep extending, but a bit of security with a perm Residence would suit me better.
Hoping to hear, in the mean time, I wish you a good day

We went through the process of getting SRRV for my hubbie and my parents in law. We can help you get it with less hassles and still get the visa that they provide.Not getting this visa is more inconvenient because you have to pay fees everytime you extend, you have to get out of the country once a year and you can't get an alien cert so you can do business. If you intend to buy any real estate here, you won't be able to do that as a tourist. It all depends on your goals. DO you really want to retire here? Or you still want to check it out? Let me know your goals and we will assist you in every step of the way. We can even have someone meet you at the airport, from the gate itself as soon as you get out of the plane.

Sincerely,

Pinaymentor

You can call PRA at +632.848.1412. For personal visit, they are located in Citibank Tower, Makati City.