Looking for Pharmacy with Oral-B Professional Floss

hi there

I am looking for this product from Oral-B:

media.oralb.com/en-US/assets/images/products/gallery/glide-pro-health-deep-clean-floss.jpg

now goes under the name of Oral-B Glide Professional Floss, or just Oral-B Professional Floss. It's not the easiest thing to find but it's the best floss out there... if anybody knows where they might have this item in Malta (possibly St Julians / Sliema / Gzira) please let me know.

I checked a few pharmacies and they don't have it.. I can find the Oral-B Satin and some others but not this one.

thanks
Gabrio

Hi,

I can get them at trade price. I will be at the supplier on Tuesday. I will ask if anyone can come in and get them at cost price or if you have to have an account there.

DiamondClean
The ultimate clean
for ultimate results
Equipped with the most advanced
technology to date, DiamondClean
is the newest innovation from Philips Sonicare. DiamondCleanprovides the highest level of performance of a Sonicareto date and is clinically proven to remove 100% more plaque biofilmthan a manual toothbrush in hard-to-reach areas, and to whiten teeth in as little as one week. It features a slim, ergonomic handle with a stylish finish, and five cleaning
modes to target specific areas, such as Gum Care and the unique Polish and White modes.
Wholesale Price: €.153.77 VAT Incl
Retail Price : €.199.90 VAT Incl
Sonicarefor Kids
Encourage healthy
brushing on their own
Superior results at each brushing phase. Sonicarefor Kids is specially desingedto help kids build healthy brushing habits for life. With its kid-friendly features and clinically proven results, Sonicarefor Kids helps parents teach their children to brush –supporting the transition from brushing together to independent brushing. SonicareFor Kids delivers superior results through every brushing phase.
Wholesale Price: €.55.38VAT Incl
Retail Price : €.72.00 VAT InclFlexCareComplete Gum CareFlexCareis specially designed to empower patients to achieve consistency with their home brushing habits, and ensures patients make the most of their brushing. The customized settings, Clean and MaxCaremodes that provide 2 and 3 minute brushing times, resulting in superior cleaning, helps patients take better care of their teeth and gums, during their daily routine. Visible results, great brushing experience, and resulting invigorating clean, further motivates them to continue with FlexCare. FlexCarecombines a UV sanitizer with the toothbrush charger to sanitize your brush heads down to the bristles.Wholesale Price: €.130.77 VAT InclRetail Price : €.169.99 VAT Incl
EasyClean
Simple to make the switch
from a manual toothbrush
EasyCleancombines Sonicare'spatented sonic technology and the unique ProResultsbrush head to remove up to two times more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
And with one-mode simplicity and a slim handle for comfort and manourvreability, it's an easy transition for patients who use manual toothbrushes to the power of Sonicare
Wholesale Price: €.53.85 VAT Incl
Retail Price : €.69.99 VAT Incl
Toothbrushes
Just realised you wanted Oral B!!
I will check about Oral B on Tuesday
Caroline

Lol, sorry Gabrio, really messed that one up. For starters, you wanted Oral B, then I meant to copy and paste the Floss version, which Sonicare do!!! On top of that, you don't want electric anyway!

I'll get back to you on Tuesday!!!

coxf0001 wrote:

Lol, sorry Gabrio, really messed that one up. For starters, you wanted Oral B, then I meant to copy and paste the Floss version, which Sonicare do!!! On top of that, you don't want electric anyway!

I'll get back to you on Tuesday!!!

LOL, well I am just thinking if is available in Malta at all or it's yet another thing to order online... I am happy that the post works well so that we can order lots of stuff from EU / UK.

thanks
Gab

Gab,

I will find out if they have it in Malta. I know all of the dental suppliers, so I will be able to get an answer, save you checking the chemists and then you'll know if you need to order it online.

Caroline

coxf0001 wrote:

Gab,

I will find out if they have it in Malta. I know all of the dental suppliers, so I will be able to get an answer, save you checking the chemists and then you'll know if you need to order it online.

Caroline

Wow ok thanks for being so nice! We bought that one in italy and also london. Then again u cannot find it evertwhere.. Maybe cuz is expensive like 7-8 euro each...but is worth it. No bleeding also..

Gab

coxf0001 wrote:

Gab,

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

did you have any info about that floss? Otherwise I am going to order it tonight on ebay (crazy huh!! ordering online a floss hahah)..

thanks
Gabrio

gabrio wrote:
coxf0001 wrote:

Gab,

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

did you have any info about that floss? Otherwise I am going to order it tonight on ebay (crazy huh!! ordering online a floss hahah)..

thanks
Gabrio

I just sent you a private message! Carry on and order or you can wait to hear tomorrow if I can find out!

Caroline

Hi Gab,

Simple answer is no I'm afraid. They only import 3 types and that isn't one of them.

I have left an enquiry about giving a price for a box (maybe 12 in a box?) Just for you to have an idea. So I would order online for now.
From experience, frieght is so much that they have to order a certain amount in order to reduce freight costs, this means that they may only order 3 or 4 times a year.

I will let you know!

Caroline

Update; It's not even on their order list so it is unavailable for them to import.
This seems to be the case often as I said. I find it funny how some products are available in some countries and not the other!
It use to happen on special offers, I remember a course in the UK showing dentists how to use this product, there was a special offer on it, saving hundreds. When they got back to Malta, the offer was not available from Italy and yet they were not allowed to order from the UK?!!

coxf0001 wrote:

Hi Gab,

Simple answer is no I'm afraid. They only import 3 types and that isn't one of them.

I have left an enquiry about giving a price for a box (maybe 12 in a box?) Just for you to have an idea. So I would order online for now.
From experience, frieght is so much that they have to order a certain amount in order to reduce freight costs, this means that they may only order 3 or 4 times a year.

I will let you know!

Caroline

Update; It's not even on their order list so it is unavailable for them to import.
This seems to be the case often as I said. I find it funny how some products are available in some countries and not the other!
It use to happen on special offers, I remember a course in the UK showing dentists how to use this product, there was a special offer on it, saving hundreds. When they got back to Malta, the offer was not available from Italy and yet they were not allowed to order from the UK?!!

thanks anyway, I found it on sale from some Italian website but as usual I contacted them and they didn't reply me... love their professionalism sometimes! I am sure if I order from the guy on ebay that I pay a lot more but it will arrive in time! LOL

bye
gab