Where to hire a treadmill from?

Does anyone know where I can hire some fitness machinery, in particular, a treadmill?  I only want to hire for about 3 months. I would prefer not to buy and then have to resell.

Any ideas if this is possible in Kuwait? Suggestions are welcome. 

As for buying, I've seen them in Al-Ghanim and in a store opposite The Avenues. The selection is quite good in the latter, but too expensive to use and leave behind.

Alternatively, is anyone selling a good second-hand treadmill?

Thanks

hey K2K, EEK magazine usually has listings for used treadmills, unfortunately what u are asking for is not done here; nobody leases equipment. plus why on earth would u? the weather is getting more and more beautiful every day, get out of the house and go for a walk or run by the beach.

if ur still adamant about killing your joints and knees, try places like Carrefour at avenues, they had one for about 80-something, also check out Nasser Sports.

:)

Thanks v.much for that. I will follow up on those leads.

EEK hasn't been sending lately - something about upgrading etc. I will check them though as soon as the next issues is out.

Re the weather....even in winter its sandy so  I'm not really keen to go walking with a facemask. Plus I'm Muslim and I cover - who really wants to go for a walk and get hot and sweaty when wearing an abaya and a hijab?  Easier and more comfortable to exercise at home.  'Nuf said. Thanks again. JazakAllahkheir.