Playzone- Mum and children meet ups

A group of expat Mums and children meet in Playzone (Tower Road, Sliema) on Mondays and Wednesdays from 2.30 till around 5pm.
We hve stopped meeting during the summer, but are starting again on Monday 23rd September.
It is a great way for expat mums and children to make new friends. The children are aged from a few months to around 6 years old. We are a friendly group and anyone is welcome to join us. We also meet for other events including coffee mornings, afternoons at the park, and nights out (without the children!)
If anyone reading this is a bit shy, feel free to inbox me and then I will introduce you to everyone.

Hi Damsel !
We moved to Qawra in July and would love to meet some other families too. My son is 18 mths and my daughter 8yrs (she will be attending St Paul's Bay.
Kate :)

Hi Kate,
You are very welcome to come along tomorrow or whenever suits you.
Im not sure your daughter would enjoy it much as she is a bit older than most of the children (although there is another girl the same age as her, but she doesnt come very often).
There are quite a few children around the same age as your son though so he will have fun.
Some of the mums are thinking of joining a mum and toddler group in Attard on Wednesday mornings from 9.30am till 11am. You are welcome to join us there too. If you inbox me your email address, I will forward you the details.

That's really kind, thanks. My daughter is used to hanging out with younger ones as I worked as a nanny in the UK so she spent many an hr entertaining her little friends !
I will try and come next week if it's a regular meet up.
I don't suppose you know of any other activities over Qawra/St Paul's Bay area ? Or a good place to ask ? Cheers Kate

hello Damsell!
my name is Nicole, I just came few weeks ago in Malta and I am so happy to find out about those meets up for mums!
I will be happy to join the group! maybe today!
I m not shy so don't warry, I will introduce myself and my baby boy Rafael
many Thanks!
ciao ciao

Hi Damsel,

My husband, 18 month boy Liam and I just arrived last week Sunday. We would love to join you hopefully next week at Playzone. Looking forward to meeting everyone soon.

Katrina

hi
i am vakeria and i have 3 children of 3, 5 and half and 10 months.
could i join you?

with my family finally on malta, i told her about this group

just one info - is this playground free or some pay is required?

All are welcome to join. It costs 2.50 euros, per child, per hour. Inbox me if you are shy and then I will look out for you and introduce you to everyone.