Want to come to South Korea

Hi my name is Manuel I would like to come to korea
and work there, please help me if u can!
Here is my email address [email protected]

Hello Mseraloke.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Would you mind introducing yourself first and tell us in which sector are you looking for a job?

Thanks.

Karen :)

Im a 32 year old single south African who enjoy hanging
Out with friends going to church listen to music
And comedy.
I would like to be in private construction company
Or any  company that need a hardworker like me.
Thanks

@ Mseraloke > Hello :) Please post consult the offers in the Jobs in South Korea. You may also post your resume/CV there. Thanks. Karen :)

hi i am indian i want to come in seoul because many korean guest stay in my hotel i like korean people i am here in my guest house manager plus cook khimchi shin lamian my favourite food all most indian and korean food i cook also kitchen work waiter any job ok for me please help me if you want to see me you can check my photo in cafe and indobraganangi Diamond paying guest house jodhpur lot of details about me thanks see regards Laxman

Hi Laxmilal,

I suggest you post your resume in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Seoul section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Dear sir
         thanks for understand my problem i never been out of india but my wife ten countries travel if you little help me we will send you our cv if you have some friend or knowledge about vacancy require people male female we both come to seoul i hope you will send me good information and help us about work visa thanks sir
regard
              Laxmilal

Hi Laxmilal,

Here I suggest you get in touch with the nearest Embassy or Consular section at the Embassy in your area and ask about the information on the requirements for foreigners coming to South Korea to work: visas, work permits please

Thank you

Best of luck with everything

Maximilien

hi,my name is kaita,am 30 yrs old,i have the visa to visit south korea,but my problem is,i don't know anyone there and i suggest to myself to get job there.please if there is any one who can help me for job,or enlight me before i waste my ticket money,i will really appreaciate.Thanks

Hi kaita,

Please can you give us more details about the kind of job you are looking for, in order to guide you effectively. Thank you :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.